Raspberry Leaf Tea Organic (70g Loose Leaf)
Renowned for its contribution to women during the later stages of pregnancy.
Raspberry leaf is said to be useful for the following:
- To relieve sore throats, reduce fever and treat diarrhoea
- Aid in fertility
- Help promote a plentiful supply of breastmilk.
- Help regulate irregular menstrual cycle and decreases heavy periods.
- Help strengthen uterine muscles and tone the pelvic floor in preparation for childbirth
- Research has also found that women who drink red raspberry leaf tea regularly towards the end of their pregnancies had shorter second stages of labour than those who don’t.
Raspberry leaf should not be taken before the third trimester or without the guidance of a health professional.
Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Raspberry Leaf
This description is for information purposes only. Please consult your health care practitioner before taking raspberry leaf.